I just posted over at the Iron Crown Forums asking for feedback, critique or really just anything on several SW projects I’ve posted up and made available for download.
Since I’m not able to publish Shadow World material officially, and I don’t want to scrub this work into a general d100 product for DrivethruRPG, I’m left in a bit of a vacuum. At least with our “50 in 50” products I have feedback just from the sales numbers–and we’ve sold a lot of mini-adventures and hooks!
I’m always going to write what I want based on my own campaign needs, a spark of creativity or an idea that springs up from reading the Master Atlas, timeline or other SW product, but it would be nice to get any type of feedback. What is useful, relevant or interesting? Specifically the last three projects that I worked on:
1. “Legends of Shadow World”. High level tourney style module. Has anyone run this as a one-off?
2. “The Book of Pales”. Material on Demons etc. http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=15879.0;attach=4353
3. “Channeling Handbook”. Material on SW religions and PC’s playing Clerics. http://ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=15879.0;attach=4373
It’s possible that:
- SW has such a small user base that there isn’t enough people to get a response.
- SW users are older, long time gamers that have enough of their own material they don’t need third party material.
- The only SW stuff is material that was officially published.
- People want more “game aids” like new herbs, spells or magic items and aren’t interested in non-canon adventure or world building content.
Anyway, I welcome any thoughts!